Tuesday, May 24, 2005

More Fun with A.


  • A.to G. when he wants him to do something: (singsong) "I got special job for you!"

  • A. to me when he doesn't want to do something: "No, sorry, I busy working something right now." (wonder where he's heard that....)

  • He wanted to watch his Thomas DVD and I suggested Sesame Street instead, and he looked very sad, and said:

    "Sesame Street? No, sorry, we don't watch Sesame Street. Boys watch Thomas and the Jet Engine. Girls watch Sesame Street. Sorry."

    What cracked me up was that he was shaking his head sadly and shrugging his shoulders as he said it, like he was truly sorry to inform me of these rules. (And it sounds more like "Sesee Steet," which is also cute).

  • Driving home from babysitter/friends:
    A: "I had fun with Susan!'
    Me: "That's great, honey."
    A: "I have fun with Papa too."
    Me: "Yeah, Papa's pretty fun."
    (pause)
    Me (knowing I'm going to regret this): "And you have fun with Mama, too, right?"
    A: "No, I have fun with Papa."
    (pause)
    Me: "But sometimes you have fun with Mama, right?"
    A: "Nooo, I have fun with Papa!"

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com