Tuesday, February 17, 2009
A. announced today that he had figured out four reasons there couldn't be aliens on Earth:
1. Aliens can't survive with air.
2. Nothing's invisible.
3. If they were alive, we would have heard them talk.
4. If they were alive, we would have bumped into them by now.
So there you have it, Area 51 people.
Thursday, February 05, 2009
The Peggster's doing a better job than I at keeping up with this. I do make up a list of things to be grateful for every night before I fall asleep, but getting it posted has been a challenge.
Today my hormones must be wacky because I am feeling really, really bitchy. Really cranky, really sensitive and impatient. And I had to get my teeth cleaned today. So, in that light, today I'm grateful that....
1. There's a bit of dark chocolate in the house.
2. I think there might be a beer stuck way in the back of the refrigerator for after the kids go to bed.
3. I tried a new exercise video (Budokon) and did not kill myself nor sprain anything.
4. I found sequins that I think will work for my nephew's baptism candle.
5. We got strawberries in our produce delivery box.
6. (bonus one) There was plenty of gas in the car.
7. ('nother bonus) Cinnabon-flavored coffee is really good.