1. Eating a relaxed Saturday night dinner (that my husband cooked) out in the courtyard on a warm summer evening, sipping a glass of wine and being entertained by the boys' "magic" tricks.
2. Peach frozen yogurt from peaches picked that morning from our neighbors' tree.
3. Slow afternoons at the library.
4. Making tie-dye T-shirts
5. Writing the first day of school on the calendar.
6. School supply aisles. We don't have to buy school supplies for the boys because their school supplies everything, but I still enjoy the idea of fresh pencils, notebooks and glue sticks.
7. Evening swims.
8. Shorts and flip-flops.