Thursday, December 11, 2008

The 14 Days of Christmas

Yesterday, A. put his presents, wrapped in computer paper, for us under the tree and insisted we open them immediately. I was especially charmed by his gift to Ben: his own Pikachu figure, complete with both ears, to replace Ben's Pikachu which had lost one ear in a tragic fall.

For G. and I, he had written "Plees do not rip it" on the outside, which required some forethought. Inside he'd written an acrostic:

Curulrs singing
Happy Speerits
Ringing Bells
Ise evreewer
Scateing on Ise
Majic evreewar
A roof has lots of snow
Soon Santa wil cum.

On a side note, where are we gonna store all this stuff? We're going to have to build a shed in the backyard just to house A.'s Library, Ages 3-6.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you have no idea what I tossed last summer to make room in the basement for my spice business! There are still many papers and pictures I have not let go of and should look at again. I also home schooled a number of years and finally tossed tests and papers from that. The kids now have their report cards to store at their place...or toss. Also I thought that my huge collection of kids books should be divided between the three houses.
Please keep posting his talent. I love reading it...even when it takes me a minute to figure his spelling out.
Knot Mom

Sarah said...

So sweet! Except I'm a little concerned about the Santa comment...

Lunasea said...

I knew SOMEONE would go there....

Princess PinkLady said...

LOL...I am SO glad I'm not the only one that thought that....

It's very cute, though :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com