Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Coming Soon...

What I Did on My Summer Vacation (with visual aids).

But for now, while I get my photos uploaded, remember this:

Never, ever, poke your head into the doorway of a parenting class just because you're curious. Especially at your kid's Bible Camp. God will take the opportunity to punish you for not going to church more often, and before you know it, you'll be turning "Me" statements into "We" statements with the only other people in the room: the Reverend and the elderly parents of the assistant vicar.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I just wanted to let you know I dreamed you had a third son, but rather than continuing the alphabetical naming you started his name with an E. I'm not known for being pre-cognitive, but let me know if I'm right! :)

Lunasea said...

Yikes. You're frightening me. Evan is a nice name, though....

 
template by suckmylolly.com