Friday, January 21, 2005

More Posts about Breasts

I just want to make it clear that I was not on the top of the list of the "saggy redheaded moms" search. No, no, no - that person had to search through a ton of sites to find me. But now that I've mentioned it below, I am at the very top of said search on Google. You can't imagine my pride.

Note to guy in Copymat: Do not tell my 2-year-old son that he's "pimpin'." Believe me, if he were in fact "pimpin'," I would know about it and I would have made him buy me an iPod.

Reality Show Roundup:

I'm enjoying that Martha-Stewart-Apprentice show very much. I enjoy it so much that I can't remember the name. Wickedly Perfect - that's it (they need a new name). I had to tune out halfway through because Damn Donald starts his show at 8:30, and if I had Tivo it wouldn't matter but I don't. Another thing I'd have if my son were pimpin'.

The Apprentice looks good this season, but I liked it last season, too. It looks like they may have finally found a non-crazy black woman. The whole Burger King angle cracked me up. Are they running out of golf courses and ice cream shops to take over?

Did you hear that Jeff Probst has found "true love" with Julie from last season? WHAT?? Non-descript-whatever Julie? I am so not seeing it. Of course, I'm not a 43-year-old man stranded on a desert island, either.

I've seen the Amazing Race maybe twice, and thank goodness the wife beater's out of the running. That guy was crazy. Victoria (his ill-treated girlfriend) was quoted as saying, "We enjoyed every minute of the Race no matter what it may seem like." I'll bet - it was particularly fun when he was screaming at you and actually shoved you. Jonathan responded to the viewer backlash after that episode by saying, "I am deeply saddened by the storyline that CBS went with." How 'bout the storyline YOU WENT WITH, A**HAT?? They're still together. C'mon guys, if Brad and Jen can break up, you can too.*

And American Idol - why does it seem so vicious this time around? The faces of these poor deluded people getting their dreams dashed just aren't as laugh-out-loud funny anymore.

*Note to guy in supermarket: Don't criticize your customer's purchase, even if it's a People magazing with Brad and Jen on the cover. I'm heartbroken that their love didn't last, understand?

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com