Thursday, February 10, 2005

Back Down to Earth

Sometimes I think A. is so smart. He figures stuff out really quickly, and his memory is amazing. In Target today, he saw a poster for the movie "Dodgeball," said, "There's Dodgeball!" and commented that our 11-year-old friend G. had picked it out to rent when he stayed with us over a MONTH ago. "G. pick out Dodgeball." We only watched it once, and haven't mentioned it since.

Then he does something like try to open a book while kneeling on top of it, or insist on pushing himself while sitting in the shopping cart.

"I try it!" He says, pushing my hands off the handlebar.

Yeah, OK, kid, see how far you get.

"Uuuuuuuggggghhh!" He pulls really really hard on the handlebar. While sitting in the seat.

I shouldn't laugh, but where else am I going to get my entertainment?

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com