Saturday, June 05, 2004

Lunasea's Getting Political

No, not on my blog (much, anyway), in real life. I'm joining Mainstreet Moms Oppose Bush and I'm adopting a swing state - I'm going to send an unregistered mom a personal letter and the "10 reasons Bush policies are bad for children." I am very bad on the telephone and don't want to call people, but stickers on envelopes and little kid fonts? That I can do. I think I'm going to do Washington - that's where my Republican BIL lives. The same one who donated to the Bush campaign in my name to get me back for drawing devil horns on his autographed photo of George and Laura. I also did "Stupid" and "I'm With Stupid" T-shirts. He didn't have any sisters so I'm trying to make him feel more a part of the family, you know.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com