1. My dad is a big fan of "So You Think You Can Dance."
2. Some people want to read a lot about John McCain.
3. Highs can be in the mid-60's in May. And it can rain, heavily. In the desert.
4. A tapeworm can be up to 60 feet in length.*
5. My stepmother's three sons never ran in the house or wrestled when they were little. Ever.
6. If you give a retired person a badge, they take it very seriously.
7. Starbucks are the same everywhere.
8. One can, if one chooses, personalize their Dish satellite subscription to be 98% sports, no PBS and very few normal channels.
9. Retirement communities need lots of golf courses.
10. Every saguaro cactus in someone's yard has to be registered and have a number assigned to it.
*needing to find indoor activities, we visited the "Grossology" exhibit at the Arizona Science Center. It scared the heck out of Ben (being inside a sneezing nose was more than he could handle), but A. and I were engrossed. Hah.