Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The End of an Era

A. has finally agreed to give up the mushroom haircut he's had since his hair was long enough to cut. Whenever I'd suggest trying something new, he refused, saying, "I like my hair this way." Not a big fan of change, that boy.

But I must have timed it just right because this time he actually agreed to look at the little boys hair style book at the hairdresser's, and picked one out. It's not like there are a lot of choices for little boys.

Before:


After:

Gah. He's getting older all the time. I guess I can deal with A. growing up, but Benjamin better not try it.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

My God. A. just aged 4 years in the time of a single haircut.

And suddenly turned into a very handsome boy.

*sniff*

Anonymous said...

When I saw the picture I said, "OH no." Yep, right out loud....
Oh my goodness what a handsome little man he has become with that one haircut! He looks like an older brother. He is going to be such a heartbreaker.
Knot Mom

Anonymous said...

great before and after pictures! man, i wish i could find a hair cut that made me look as good...

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

LOOK AT HIM!!!! He looks....ROCKIN'! How does he like it? You need to show this to the Brigade.

Now, see if you can get him into a mohawk. Rock the 'hawk, A!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! No freaking way! Instant grown boy, just add haircut.

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly! Nice haircut on your preteen...

 
template by suckmylolly.com