Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Want to Be a Dentist

Once a year, maybe twice if I'm really feeling high-maintenance, I get my hair cut. I go the same place in the mall, without an appointment, 'cause I'm spontaneous like that. The older Russian lady who owns it squints at me and grumbles, "Oh yeah. I remember you. You come in once a year."

Yesterday was the big day, and the lady assigned to me that day (I never learn their names because they've always left by the next year's appointment) talked me into those nice side-swept bangs with a side part. Kinda like this:


I didn't have time for her to blow it out, so I paid and ran out of there with wet hair. Later, I remembered why I hate my hair with a side part and side-swept bangs:



My bangs now look EXACTLY like Hermie's.

Edited to add: A'ight, you asked:

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha ha ha ha!

I just had my eyebrows done and now they look just like Hermie's.

And just what is that in Hermie's hand? And whose teeth does he plan to torturously extract with said device?

Broadway Bloopers said...

Picture! Picture! Oh PLEASE picture!!!!

Broadway Bloopers said...

wow... those bangs defy gravity. :)

You should use bumble and bumble hair styling cream and straighten it forward. I think it'll fall right where you want it to be.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that little statue of that kid in some older Christmas movies? I remember see that character somewhere when I was younger!

Lunasea said...

Yes - that's Hermie in Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. He wanted to be a dentist, hence the title of the post.

 
template by suckmylolly.com