Sunday, August 29, 2004

Put it in Play

We went to Toyota's Put It In Play today. All free, all good. I didn't think I'd do any of the driving games, but I got into the relay/tag race and the redlight/greenlight games. Didn't win any (I was robbed!) but G. did quite well and won us (with a little help from brother-in-law Steve's car-a-oke) 2 DVDs. G, sister R. and BIL Steve did "Capture the Flag" - this is a shot of them running around the car switching seats. A. liked throwing the wet balls at the passing cars in Dodgeball until they got all gross and dirty. And the family (minus me) took out a bunch of little kids and one big guy in Team Dodgeball.

We had to fill out a survey at the end to get our prizes. How likely is this event to get us to buy a Toyota when we buy our next car? Did this event convince us that Toyota is a hip and fun brand? Well, since the whole thing was 70's themed, and I'm someone who came of age in the 70's, not really.


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com