Monday, May 24, 2004

I hate being sick

Blegh. I've got a cold. And not that it's ever a good time for a cold, but this is a particularly bad time. My oldest sister and my niece are coming to stay with us tomorrow for three days, and I'm thrilled to see them, but I also just want to crawl into bed and stay there. Blegh. "You guys can get your own towels and groceries, right?"

A.is getting 8 teeth at the same time. I thought it was 6, but it's definitely 8. I know there are 8 because while he's screaming he holds his mouth open nice and wide and I can count them. Poor little guy. No wonder he only wants to eat yogurt.

On the Six Flags commercial, is that really an old guy dancing or is it a young dancer dressed up/made up to look old? Speaking of disguises, who watched Alias last night and didn't think of Scooby Doo what with all the pulling off of faces to reveal someone else? Psssh. That annoyed me.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com