Friday, April 30, 2004

Survivor Update

Blegh. I do not understand these people. Why aren't Rupert, Jenna and Tom taking Rob out? Do they really think he's going to take anyone but Amber with him to the final two? Don't they realize that, wimpy fire notwithstanding, he's got a good chance at winning immunity? Take him out when you've got the chance, and try to take Shii Ann to the final two because no one likes her. Did you not notice that he lied to Lex and Alicia? Grrrr. And Tom's sucking up to Rob last night made me sicker than imagining eating that live grub worm. They're all starting to piss me off.

And would it be that difficult to use subtitles with Tom? Did he say he wished his neighbor's sister was sharing the bed with him? Or what? I even rewound a couple times and I still didn't understand him.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com