Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Day 6

And I'm resorting to a meme. I don't do these very often, though, but I do like them.

4 jobs I've had:

Waitress
Assistant to the Publisher
Assistant Editor
Assitant Store Manager

4 movies I can watch over and over:

A Mighty Wind
Airplane
Dead Again
It's a Wonderful Life

(I'll probably come back and edit this as I think of other movies I like better)

4 places I've lived:

Danville
Rohnert Park
Berkeley
Hayward (all in CA)

4 TV shows I love:

The Office
Heroes
Big Love
Lost

4 places I've vacationed:

Mexico
London
Italy
Hawaii

4 of my favorite dishes:

My mom's beef stroganoff
lasagna
filet mignon w/ blue cheese
stuffing

4 sites I visit daily:

Gmail
Digishoptalk
Bloglines
Biggest Loser board

4 places I would rather be right now:

Hawaii
A spa, anywhere
In bed
Disneyland

3 comments:

HeyItsBeej said...

Hey, at least you haven't been using MySpace surveys as a blog fodder crutch...like a certain someone else has lo' these past few weeks. :::: whistling ::::

Lunasea said...

Oh, I'm not above that. I was just too lazy to log into MySpace last night.

Beastarzmom said...

Awfully glad you're doing this blog entry thing, cuz I think it's been about 2 years since I did one and I don't know what to say anymore. At least I can still read.

 
template by suckmylolly.com