Thursday, November 08, 2007

Why I Won't Ever Be A Millionaire

Things I thought were stupid ideas:

1. Text messaging. Remember the first commercials with the people on the ski lift texting each other? G. and I said to each other, "Who'd want to do that? Why not just talk to the person?"

2. Dancing With the Stars. Again, the first commercials with the "stars" none of us recognized: "Ew. Who'd watch that?" Many people, apparently.

3. Cell phone cameras. The commercials showed a girl sitting next to a guy, whose picture she snapped with her camera and then sent to her friend. Huh? How useful would taking a tiny little picture with your camera be?

And that's why I won't ever be a millionaire.

1 comments:

Beastarzmom said...

Yes, there was a time when I thought having a computer just for me, in my house, was the ultimate stupid idea.
Not even going to count the number of pcs I personally use. Just me. It's ludicrous.

 
template by suckmylolly.com